Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono Atomic Timekeeping Titanium Watch for Men, AT4010-50E
Product ID: 2675
- SUPER TITANIUM: Made with titanium treated with Duratect, Citizen’s proprietary surface-hardening coating, creating a material 40% lighter and five times more scratch-resistant than stainless steel.
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required, ever.
- ATOMIC TIMEKEEPING: Remarkably accurate, with a margin of error of just one second in 100,000 years. This watch receives radio signals from atomic clocks around the world and adjusts the time and date automatically.
- PERPETUAL CALENDAR: The date is displayed and automatically set for months ending in 28 ,29, 30 or 31-day months, and is even programmed for leap years through February 2100.
- WATER RESISTANT: Water resistant to a depth of 200 m (660 ft). In general, it’s suitable for wearing in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming, snorkeling and for scuba diving.
- CLASSIC GOOD LOOKS: This silver-toned dive watch features a black tachymeter top ring and round guilloche dial with three chronograph sub-dials, a 42-mm titanium case with anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- FUNCTIONS: Atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment in 5 time zones; user-defined time in 15 minutes increments (A-TM); a 1-second chronograph measuring up to 60 minutes; luminous hands & markers.
- GUARANTEE & 5 YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Product Description A sporty design combined with superior accuracy results in the Citizen Perpetual Chrono A-T Collection (the PCAT watch), which syncs itself to atomic clocks for ultra-accuracy. This atomic timekeeping watch draws power from any light source through Eco-Drive technology. The Citizen Eco-Drive® Perpetual Chrono Atomic Timekeeping Titanium Watch for Men, featuring a lightweight yet robust titanium link bracelet, has a fold-over clasp with a hidden double push-button closure for easy on and off. This water-resistant timepiece features a chronograph, a perpetual calendar, 12- and 24-hour time, an alarm, a power reserve, a tachymeter, and the day and date. This classic round timepiece automatically charges in natural or artificial light and will never need a new battery. For more than forty years, Citizen’s proprietary Eco-Drive technology has served as the prime example of how the brand is dedicated to the world and to making its environment a better place. A simple yet revolutionary concept, Eco-Drive harnesses the power of light from any natural or artificial source and converts it into energy, eliminating the need for battery replacement, using renewable energy to keep Citizen Eco-Drive watches for men running forever. For over 100 years, Citizen, a pioneer in watchmaking and innovative technology, has promoted excellence and creativity with a deep-rooted respect for craftsmanship. Amazon.com round The Citizen Story Since its foundation in 1930, CITIZEN has promoted a multi-cultural mindset that fosters excellence and creativity. The very name of the brand conveys a deep respect toward craftsmanship and considered as familiar by citizens the world-over. So as a “citizen” of the world, we bear the responsibility to help cultivate a culture of positive change and on-going evolution through our craft. We take that mission seriously and steadfastly welcome what the future may bring. As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities. One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch. The product development policy, “The Fusion of Technology and Beauty,” remains a constant motivation for us to merge cutting-edge technology with perfection of design beauty, which as a consequence inspires people to strive to be their best at any time. CITIZEN launches a new campaign in collaboration with Wieden+Kennedy, Better Starts Now. This is the simple belief that no matter who you are or what you do, it is always possible to make something better — and now is the time to start doing it. We believe that better and now are both infinite, and that there is always a next ‘better’ and a new ‘now’ in which you can start pursuing it. It was clear from the onset of this project that we are dedicated to this ideal…not to the past but to the present, and all the way we can improve it. To help communicate this belief to the world we have created a new global CITIZEN brand movie, brand identity and brand website that represents out Better Starts Now philosophy.
Spend 25.000 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizzcart.com are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?