ECHOGEAR Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Big TVs Up to 86" TVs - Smooth Swivel, Tilt, & Extension - Universal Design Works with Samsung, Vizio, TCL & More - Includes Drilling Template - EGLF2
Product ID: 1636272
- We never skip leg day. Our heavy-gauge steel supports TVs up to 86" or 125 lbs. 75" Samsung? No problem. 85" Vizio? Easy money.
- Pull your TV out 22" away from the wall and point it anywhere in the room with 130º of smooth swivel. Retracts back 2.4" from the wall for the real slim shady look.
- Designed to accommodate almost any VESA pattern, this mount is compatible with all major TV brands including LG, Sony, Vizio, and Samsung.
- Use the included drilling template & extensive hardware pack to get your TV on the wall in under 30 minutes. That'll give you plenty of time to watch Ruth be badass in Ozark before going to bed.
- Add some Echogear in-wall cable management or soundbar mount for that real sexy finish. Hit a snag? Our product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Wall mounting is the best way to get the most from your new large TV. Not only will it keep your investment safe, but will drastically enhance your viewing experience. You'd swear Charlie Sheen came over with all the winning you'll be doing once that 4k beauty is on the wall.
So how will mounting your TV improve the viewing experience? So glad you asked.
1. Your screen will be at eye level
If you set your TV on an entertainment center, the screen is often below the best viewing angle. By mounting, you can hang the TV in the sweet spot, with the middle of the screen lining up with your eye level. That gives you a better picture plus reduces fatigue during your Overwatch gaming marathons. Dibs on Zenyatta.
2. Point the TV almost anywhere
This is the biggest benefit of full motion mounts. By extending from the wall, you have space to swivel the screen to point at any seat. Now you can get the perfect picture while sitting in that comfy recliner you found on the side of the road. Trust me, watching the Fast & Furious movies from your favorite spot enhances the enjoyment tenfold. Man, the Rock is so bad-ass.
If you're feeling wild, you could even point the TV to a different room, like the kitchen. That means catching up on Silicon Valley while pan-searing that delicious bass you caught.
3. Eliminate screen glare
The only thing more annoying than screen glare is Carl clicking his pen at the office all day. If you pick a full motion mount, tilting the screen will lessen or completely eliminate your screen glare issues. Without needing tools, you can tilt the screen down and get the best viewing possible.
Not to mention all the safety improvements putting your TV on the wall gives you. Rather than your flat screen dangerously wavering every time you touch it, you can keep the screen securely connected to the wall and eliminate the risk of a tip-over.
Spend 25.000 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizzcart.com are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?